Business Intelligence & Big Data
Global companies face unique needs, regulations and compliance requirements that impact their ability to efficiently manage required quantities of complex data from multiple sources. Matrix-IFS specializes in developing Agile Business Intelligence solutions and services customized to the unique demands of each organization, efficiently and economically.
Matrix-IFS packages deliver high-value business solutions by first assessing end-user needs and systems use. Then our Business Intelligence experts apply appropriate information management, performance management, design, planning, implementation, and integration – enhanced with smart and friendly user interfaces, effective training and efficient documentation.
The Matrix-IFS Center of Excellence helps organizations adopt the Agile BI approach for delivering more BI, in a faster, more flexible and less expensive format than traditional BI. Agile BI transitions from the “no” or “not now” culture to the “yes” culture and are based on three principles:
Data Science as a service
- Data scientists are very hard to find, most of them are PHD and have the capabilities to deliver an E2E solutions for a business problem that requires research, algorithm, statistics etc. for a specific need.
- The DMway Analytics, allow us to provide such a teamperson to help companies get over that need to recruit such a person.
Research, Advanced and Predictive Analytics
- Advanced and Predictive analytics is a kind of a service that we excel in. using the same resources as the data science , we can help our customers achieve accuracy and ROI with specific issues (e.g. conduct risk, market abuse, fraud etc.)
Advanced Visualization, Dashboards & KPI’s (Bespoke or Predefined by best practices)
- The Bread and butter of the BI Practice, we’ll explore and staff, implement and use as many UI tools as possible.
- There are so many there but the main ones that we can find relevant professionals for are Tableau, Qlikview (+sense), BI4 (used to be business objects), Sisense, microstrategy,SSRS (Reporting services) and many more.
- We’ve come with predefined solutions that will be offered on top of existing solutions.
Big Data Architecture, Cloud based solutions, Implementation and Migration tools
- This part is very innovative for some customers; we have a very solid experience with cloud based solutions.
- The thing that companies look for the most here is experience and we have a lot of it in the Cloud services.
- One of our offers is Big data as a Service which allows us to help analytics to be directly over cloud platform after a fairly easy and quick migration.
Data Warehousing, Data Mart ,Data Management and self service BI
- Fundamental ability and capability of the BI practice, E2E projects, designing, developing, implementing (with the business units)
- Relevant to all organizations, divisions that needs data marts. projects that require MDM etc.
Data-Driven Operational Services (DDOS)
- One of our specialties is the ability to design and create an ODS based architecture, by using multiple techniques.